Information We Collect
Your personal information will be apparent when we ask you to provide it. If you contact us, we may receive further information about you, such as your name, email address, telephone number, message content, attachments you may send us, and any other information you may provide.
When registering an account, we appeal to you for information, such as surname or brand name, location, email, and phone number.
How Do We Utilize Your Details?
We use the details which are in such ways:
- Provide, conduct, and maintain the website
- Improve, customize, and develop the website
- Understand and inspect how you utilize the website
- Develop new services, products, and features
- Communicate either straight or through our partners, such as customer service, provide you updates and information related to the website, marketing, and promotional goals
- Send you newsletters
- Find and avert fraud.
Beauty Opacity follows a standard process of using log data. These data log users when they visit the website. All hosting organizations do the same and are a portion of hosting analytics. Information collected through the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), and date and time. These are not connected to any personal information. Instead, the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Beauty Opacity uses ‘cookies.’ These cookies store information, including visitor preferences and web pages accessed or visited by the visitor. The data is used to evaluate the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browsers.
Google Double-Click DART Cookies
Our Advertising Associates
Advertising Associates Privacy Policies
Note that Beauty Opacity has no access to or control over third-party advertisers’ cookies.
Third Party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell Personal Data)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Demand that a firm that collects a consumer’s data disclose the specific categories and personal data that a company has collected.
- Request that a company deletes the personal information about the consumer a company has gathered.
- Request that a company that sells a consumer’s data not sell the consumer’s data.
Please get in touch with us if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We need to ensure that you acknowledge your data protection rights. Therefore, every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to approach: You are entitled to request copies of your data. We can charge you a small amount for this service.
- The right to correctness: you are entitled to request that we correct any information you find inaccurate. You also have the authority to request that we supplement the information.
The right to deletion
You have the right to request that we erase your data under certain conditions.
- The right to limit processing: You have the control to request that we restrict the processing of your data under definite conditions.
- The right to oppose the processing: You have the authority to object to our processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data friendliness: You are entitled to request that we transfer the data collected to another organization under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we need a month to respond.
Another area of our priority is adding protection for toddlers while using the internet. We encourage parents to observe, participate in, monitor, and guide their online activity.
Beauty Opacity does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under 13. However, suppose you think your child provided this information on the website. In such a case, we encourage you to contact us instantly, and we will prompt action to remove such information from our records.